Event Booking T&C’s
- Scholar Tutoring Agency reserve the right to amend or cancel any Revision course at its discretion at short notice should circumstances dictate. If a course is cancelled, we will make a reasonable effort to replace a cancelled course by arranging an alternative date or deliver the content in another format but this cannot be guaranteed.
- A minimum of four students is required for each subject course to be viable and run. If we have less than four students, an Event Coordinator will contact each student to discuss an alternative course.
- STA reserve the right to request the withdrawal of any student whose conduct is unsatisfactory at the discretion of the Tutor or Event Coordinator. Detrimental to the smooth-running of the course or which might interfere with the studies of any other students on the course or the safety of any other students, staff and guests on campus. Failure to abide by these conditions may lead to immediate expulsion from the course at the parents’ expense and no refund of fees will be returned. All decision will be final.
- Students must at all times show respect to members of staff, teachers and fellow students.
- Parents or guardians will accept full liability during the course if students are jointly or individually liable for any damage to property in the premises caused by malice or neglect.
- STA Revision Courses shall not be liable for any theft, loss or damage to personal property or injury to persons attending the course unless this is caused directly as a result of negligence on the part of a member of the staff of the company.
- All cancellations and transfers for courses must be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will receive an acknowledgement from us within 48 hours. You may substitute the student with another at no charge, but please contact us in advance of your course if you wish to do this.
- From the date of making your booking with us you have seven days in which to cancel without charge. After that, your booking will be bound.
- We may be forced to cancel courses due to an act of god or events outwith our control and in this case, it is not liable for any loss resulting to the student, parent as a result of this cancelled course, we will make a reasonable effort to replace a cancelled course by arranging an alternative date or deliver the content in another format but this cannot be guaranteed.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com Refunds of Revision Courses fee will be offered on the following basis:
- Drinking, smoking and vaping are strictly forbidden at all times during the course; STA operates a no smoking policy on all of its campuses.
- STA will make every effort to ensure that the needs of individual students are met. However, students must be aware that a revision course cannot be expected to cover all aspects of all specifications.
Last updated: September 1, 2017 at 9:59 pm